Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blogging... lol

So I'm back. I've considered changing the url,  seeing as "Bimbo" may not have the best connotatIon, but a) I don't know what to change it to and b) chances  are I'm not going to blog enough to make it  worth it.

I tried blogging in my old, private LiveJournal  to see if I could detect  patterns in my daily life and routine that i could potentially improve on. It lasted all of 2 days.

I don't play miss bimbo/ ma bimbo any more, and i haven't painted my nails in forever. This is because 1) i haven't had time 2) i read about how toxic nail polish is (like duh). However, i still have plenty of diversions to keep me happy,  such as reading other blogs/websites:Total Frat Move, and Fail book / Fail blog being 2 of my favorites.  i still play Sims free play on my ipad, although it's usually limited to the hour before i sleep and never during the day. I still have a need to go shopping periodically, especially for clothes and accessories. I swear i would be a gothic Lolita if the stars align correctly.  I've also dabbled in card making again, all those thank you cards after my son's 1 st birthday. And lots more totally interesting stuff I'm sure you're dying to hear about. 

So I've got a bunch of photos backed  up in my phone, and .5 - 1 hour to kill.  Might as well right?

No comments:

Post a Comment