Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 8 Bimbo photo

I tweezed my bimbo's eyebrows and put green eyeshadow on. I had trouble deciding which eyebrows to choose, but went with ones that I think somewhat closely matched my own. I usually like to tweeze mine thin, but right now my IRL eyebrows aren't that thin. And of course I can only pick from black or dark brown eyebrows.

I narrowed down my eyeshadow picks to pink or green. I believe the brightly colored eyeshadows are Kryolan. I have the green kryolan eyeshadow. I know it's a famous and professional brand. As popularized by Shrinkle. At least that's how I heard of it. So when I saw Kryolan in the department store in Taipei in 2007 I had to buy some, and I picked the green one.

I also own bright pink eyeshadow that I bought in Stockholm, Sweden in 2006 (yes I am a world traveler just like my bimbo). I have wanted bright pink eyeshadow for a long time and I was so happy when I found it. The brand is Viva la Diva. Anyway I settled on green because I thought it matched the outfit better

No comments:

Post a Comment