Thursday, April 9, 2009

The story from the beginning : Day 1

I first heard about MissBimbo a long time ago when all the negative press came out, that MissBimbo was modeled after Paris Hilton (love ya girl!) that it involved plastic surgery and boob jobs, blah de dah. A friend on LiveJournal blogged about it saying she wanted to register but the servers were overloaded from people all viewing the site and logging on at once. I also wanted to play but couldn't sign up due to the massive overload of traffic. That has got to be more than a year ago.

Seven days ago I must have been feeling particularly bored, and tired, and escapist, and I saw some lame "Sorority Life" game being advertised on facebook. Now, I'm sick of these lame facebook quizzes and games, and somehow it reminded me of MissBimbo which I expected would be much better. And thankfully, the traffic overload had pretty much died down (although the blogosphere is still abuzz with negative reviews of the site -- ya much love to our haters too) and I could finally sign up !! YAY!

I told my boyfriend about it, and he signed up too. He enjoyed it too especially giving his bimbo a makeover and tattoos and piercing, but got bored pretty quickly especially when he couldn't figure out how to take off the bimbo's bra and thong. He was LOLing the pic I had of my bimbo nude. I explained that I kind of did it by mistake, I was trying to save the outfit I had but instead took a picture. I explained how to take off the underwear, but I think he got bored anyway and has pretty much abandoned his bimbo :( waaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment