Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LOL



Haven't posted in a while because a) I haven't done very much with my bimbo lately and b) I have been really depressed (me, not my bimbo, although I guess she is kind of depressed too). And come to think of it, a) and b) are at least kind of related. Time flies when you're depressed, or rather, I lost all sense of time while I was depressed. I thought more like five days had passed, but whoa, 20 days have passed, I'm on Bimbo Day 20 now.

I leveled up to Level 7 now after a few tries of breaking up with my boyfriend. I can't level up again until at least I get another boyfriend, and apparently I already tried today so I can't try again until tomorrow.

I haven't bought clothes or changed my appearance because no one has challenged me. I guess I haven't been on the challenge list for a while. I wonder if being on the challenge list is correlated to how often you log in and how long you stay logged in. Because when I used to log in every day a few times a day I got on the list all the time, and now I haven't been on the list for days it seems.

Anyway it all works because that way I will save up Bimbo $.

Also, I noticed that it takes a while for the Bimbo $ from your Market sales to be credited to your account. I guess it doesnt matter, as long as they eventually get credited. Since I plan to not spend any IRL cash on this game, Market sales are one way to boost my Bimbo income.

I think after I finish all the levels (whenever that will be) I will try to play speed bimbo and see how fast I can level up each level and reach the end of the game. Or maybe that's kind of what I'm doing now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment