Saturday, January 11, 2014

About this blog




I started Miss Bimbo Girl blog in 2009 when i started playing Miss Bimbo. There were plenty of websites bashing the game, but hardly any by players playing the game itself. Time went on and eventually i stopped playing: according to my hazy memory i think i got stuck on a particularly long level, and then school, work, wedding planning, and moving came along and i abandoned the game for good. 

I started taking a greater interest in nail art / fashion/shopping/lifestyle blogging mid-2013. I don't want to limit myself to one topic e.g. nails,  and also don't want to overwhelm my friends and followers of my personal Facebook page so I decided to create a blog to post frivolous things. Since i already had the url http://missbimbogirl.blogspot.com i decided to just continue blogging here. I've started and abandoned blogs and subdomains more times than i can count, we'll see if this one sticks. 

In January 2014 i decided to log into my old Miss Bimbo account but website is closed. Like, Miss Bimbo (English version) is done. Over. The original French version Ma Bimbo, however, is still up. The game is stretching my limited French language skills to the limit; I wish I had this game when I was learning high school French. This is my profile (same username): cymbellinexox


No comments:

Post a Comment