Saturday, January 4, 2014

Claire's 2014 haul

So I went shopping on the last shopping day of the year. 
I think prices jump back to normal on Jan 1.
Or so I say to give myself an excuse to shop, and then a reason to curb my enthusiasm and make new resolutions for the new year.

Not like I'll need it if I shop at Claires...
I know there comes a time in a girl's life where it starts being weird to wear things targeted at teenagers
I dread that day coming, but I am turning 30 this year (eek!)
This quote comes to mind "It's ok if the statement your statement piece makes is 'I still shop at that place at the mall that targets teenagers'"
That being said, I'd gladly pay $23 including tax for 2 "statement" necklaces, a pair of earrings, and sunglasses 

Below, a bunch of pictures of the earrings, sunglasses, and my baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment