Monday, January 13, 2014

My minimalist nail polish stash

My stash is tiny compared to you serious nail polish ... polishers. Although I do have a bunch in my childhood bedroom many 1000s of miles away. I'm also on a permanent no-buy. 


so on to the goods:
from l - r, top - bottom

left 1/3:
deja vu buffer
born pretty store striping tape
born pretty store hello kitty stickers

middle 1/3:
kiss nail art stencils
deja vu cuticle oil
mosaic glitter polish
mosaic yellow polish
THE FACE SHOP red polish
sally hansen topcoat
opi because i said so
maybelline bing cherry
glossyblossoms stickers
h&m black is back

right 1/3
hello kitty thermometer
non hello kitty thermometer
nail clippers
aldo grey polish
essie trophy wife
piggy paints tea party for two
hard candy pee wee purple
essie lovie dovie
essie mochaccino
born pretty store holo polish
mattese nyc (pink)
opi (mini white)

No comments:

Post a Comment